Here is the list of Spells that can be found in Cardinal Quest.
A higher Spirit stat causes most spells to recharge faster.
Many spells have a fixed duration. If your Speed stat is higher, you will have more turns in the same period of time, so spells will appear to last for longer.
NOTE: Spell do not overlay or dispell previous one, neither mitigate the effects.
- Berserk, +3 Attack, +3 Speed, 7 Turns
- Bless Weapon, +3 Attack, 6 Turns (or 7 Turns not sure!)
- Blink, Transport to a random location
- Charm Monster, Charm a monster to fight for you for few turns
- Enfeeble Monster, -3 Attack, 4 turns
- Fear, Scare a monster into running away
- Fireball, Damage a monster (Wizards do bonus damage with this spell)
- Freeze, -3 Speed
- Haste, +5 Speed, 10 Turns
- Heal, Full heal (recharged by gaining XP), -3 Defense for a few turns
- Magic Armor, +3 Defense, ? Turns
- Magic Mirror, Create a copy of yourself to fight for you
- Polymorph, Transform a creature into another form
- Reveal Map, Reveals the entire map
- Shadow Walk, Invisible for ? turns (recharged by Speed stat)
- Sleep, Stops a monster from moving or attacking for a few turns
- Stone Skin, +6 Defense, -1 Speed
- Teleport, Transport to specific location